- Please sign up for the team on the Athletic Board outside of the gym (will be up after winter break)
- Season runs from the end of January to mid-March
- **You must have an up to date physical (signed by a doctor and within the past 365 days) to participate on the team**
- 2 days of Try-Outs – Must be in attendance for both days (if unable to attend both days, arrangements must be made with coach/AD ahead of time)
- Day 1: Thursday, January 23rd 5-630pm at GALS
- Day 2: Friday, January 24th 5-630pm at GALS
- Pick up will be from GALS
- The Roster will be chosen after the second day of tryouts and families will be called that evening by the coaches.
- The team will be chosen based on a multitude of factors, including, but not limited to, attitude, work ethic, skill/performance, effort, attendance, and coachability.
**Mandatory Parent/Coaches Meeting: Monday, January 27th at 630pm at GALS
- 1st day of practice will be on Monday – January 27th at GALS 5-6:30pm
- Normal practices held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 5-630pm at GALS
- *some days might change in start/end time to accommodate for HS home games*
- No Wednesday practices
- Pick up from GALS (not Boys)
- There will be a study hall with Coach Rankins before heading to GALS each day
- BOYS is part of the DSST League and will play in the southwest region
- The first game of the season will be on February 4th. Full schedule coming shortly
- We will compete in a Post-Season Tournament, if seeded in the top 4 in our Southwest Region at the end of our regular season, on Saturday, March 14th.
- The last day of the season will be March 16th for a team potluck and student vs. parent/staff game